The best protection available for your investment

Letting out an investment property comes with a range of risks that don’t apply to your principal residence, so a conventional Home and Contents policy just won’t do the job.

Speak to one of our qualified Brokers to understand the specific risks that apply to you and get the right cover.


Features and benefits

This policy protects your investment property.

Cover includes:

  • Competitive premiums
  • Exclusive policy wordings secured by Australia’s largest insurers
  • Fire, flood, storm, cyclone all covered
  • Theft
  • Loss of rent, rent default and damage by tenants all covered
  • Legal liability of $20 million is included in this policy as well.

Why you need Landlords cover over regular Home and Contents

Landlord insurance is important to cover you against financial risks involved in renting out your investment property.

For example, while many tenants will pay their rent on time and treat your property as if it were their own, it could be beneficial to insure against the worst-case scenario where a tenant does not pay their rent or causes damage to your property.

There is also the risk of unforeseen disasters or events, such as fires and floods, that may damage your property and possessions.